Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tempting

I am tempted to write what I really feel right now, but I stop myself. Why is that, you ask? I know that no one actually reads this blog - like two people even know that it exists. However, there is still that off-chance that someone will read this...I am not ready for that.

But what are the chances that anyone will read this? Slim to nil. And yet, still I wait.

But I will speak in generalities. I want something specific and yet I am open to the actual specifications. I pray and I wait - but nothing. And, then! I see something that catches my eye - on the surface it seems fine. But there are complications and I can't have it - or even think about wanting it. Why? What am I supposed to be learning here?

What am I supposed to do?

Wait. I wait. Patiently knowing that someday it will happen. Maybe not soon. But someday.

I need the patience that only you can give, Jesus.

No comments: